Whether you were alive on November 22, 1963 or born afterwards, the murder of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy is without closure, an unsolved mystery in the minds of most Americans who are still asking, "Did Oswald really act alone as the Warren Commission insisted?" or "Was there a government cover-up at the highest levels; and if so, why?"
She is the last person anyone would ever suspect. If you watched the Zapruder film of the assassination, you were probably moved to tears at the sight of Jackie crawling onto the trunk of the limousine to "allegedly" retrieve a portion of her husband’s brain matter.
The JFK murder is an unsolved mystery because people are afraid to even consider the unthinkable.
Here is the undeniable and observable sequence of events:
1. Jackie Kennedy turns to JFK in the seconds before the shooting, staring at him, and he stares back at her. She is filmed raising her hand in the air with an object pointing straight up in the air.
2. Jackie then lowers her hand and arm below JFK's head. Immediately afterward, JFK is shot in the head.
3. The trajectory of the shot can be seen moving straight up into the air. It is not coming from the grassy knoll.
4. There is a lingering puff of smoke right next to JFK's head indicating a firearm discharge.
5. Jacky pushes JFK by his bloody head off her and away from her.
6. Jacky reaches back to collect something off the trunk, possibly her gun shell casing that could have been used as evidence against her. The official story that she was reaching for her husband's splattered brains makes no sense. The gun she used would have been a semi-automatic handgun, possibly a 9mm, if not a 45. These guns eject their shell casings!
7. Watch the security guy in the video take something from Jackie's hand as she picks something up off the trunk of the car - the shell casing evidence?
Contrary to common assertions, Jackie did not cradle JFK's head after he was shot. Watch the Zapruder film and see for yourself. She pushes him by the top of the head off of her as he collapses towards her and she immediately leaves her dead husband to get something off of the trunk of the vehicle. WATCH IT. Try to find where she "cradles" her husband. It does NOT happen.