Home
About
Store
Action
Articles
Predictions
Donate
Links
Contact us
globe
NewsExtra

 

 

newsheadlines

Princess Diana's Murderer - Breaking News

August 18, 2013

www.helpfreetheearth.com

Scotland Yard has launched an investigation into new claims that Diana, Princess of Wales was murdered by a member of the British military. Specialist detectives are examining new allegations and evidence.

The claims were given to the force by the Royal Military Police, after surfacing during the trial of Sgt Danny Nightingale, the SAS sniper convicted of illegal weapons possession.

The dossier is said to include a claim that the SAS, a special forces unit of the British Army, “was behind Princess Diana’s death”. Scotland Yard declined to confirm the content or origin of the material.

The inquiry is reigniting suspicion of foul play. Officers from the specialist crime and operations command are assessing if a full-scale investigation is justified into whether the Princess, her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul were murdered after leaving the Ritz Hotel in Paris on 31 August 1997. 

The body guard, Trevor Rees-Jones, who was in the front passenger seat of the demolished Mercedes, survived the crash and has conveniently and permanently lost his memory of the crash, for his own protection perhaps.

A "hurried" inquest in 2008 found that Diana, Dodi and the driver had been unlawfully killed, partly due to the “gross negligence” of the driver.

SOLDIER "N" CONFESSION

The allegation against Diana's murderer(s) came in a letter to the SAS elite unit’s commanding officer by the parents-in-law of a special forces sniper, known only as Soldier N who was the former housemate of Sgt Danny Nightingale. Soldier N was a key witness for the prosecution at the second court martial of Sergeant Nightingale, who was found guilty of illegally possessing a gun and ammunition that he smuggled from Iraq.

The letter said Solider N boasted that the SAS “was behind Princess Diana’s death”. The Ministry of Defence and the Royal Military Police have known of the letter's existence and the claim since it was sent in September 2011.

THE TIP-OFF

It was a tip-off from Soldier N’s estranged wife that led to a Glock 17 pistol being found in Sergeant Nightingale’s room at a Hereford house that Soldier N shared with Nightingale. Soldier N pleaded guilty to possessing another Glock, a grenade and ammunition. He was sentenced to two years in jail.

Nightingale, was sentenced to two years’ military detention, suspended for 12 months, after being found guilty at a retrial last month. His initial 18-month sentence was quashed after a campaign by wife Sally.

INCRIMINATING LETTER

The seven-page hand-written letter written by the parents of soldier N's wife not only makes allegations that Solider N boasted that the SAS “was behind Princess Diana’s death”, it also reveals Soldier N’s behaviour towards his wife and her family following the collapse of the couple’s marriage. The SAS passed the letter to the Service Prosecuting Authority just prior to the start of Sgt Nightingale's trial.

The letter says: “He (Soldier N) also told her (his wife) that it was the XXX who arranged Princess Diana’s death and that has been covered up.” All references implicating the paramilitary force were removed by the Service Prosecuting Authority before it released the document to the court.

Scotland Yard is assessing the letter's relevance and credibility which will be carried out by officers from the Specialist Crime and Operations command.”

The father of Diana's Muslim lover, Mohamed Al-Fayed, has long maintained the deadly car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997, that killed Diana, his son and the driver was a conspiracy involving the British state. He claimed that his son and Diana were killed by the British military at the behest of the royal family because they wanted to ensure the couple would never be married. Al-Fayed, the former owner of Harrods, alleged that Prince Philip had instructed MI6 to carry out the hit.

A decade after the fatal accident, it emerged that Diana had sent a letter to her butler, Paul Burrell, in which she claimed that Prince Charles was planning to have her killed. "This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous,” she wrote, in the 1993 note. “My husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury.”

SPOTLIGHTING THE ROYALS AGAIN

Is this headline story just a sneaky way of keeping the royals relevent, popular, interesting and in-the-news and reviving our sympathies? Absolutely!

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/DVD-King.html

New Half Price Sale! Free Shipping! 9 Best Sellers for $99! Click HERE

If you like this site, visit our STORE and forward our link to friends.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com

donate

Your smallest donation helps. Thank you!

Home